Monday, November 16, 2009

Holiday Urn Decoration Day!!!



If you are attending the Holiday Urn decoration Day can you please respond so I can have a confirmation of numbers. If you are bringing a friend please let me know so I can inform the center.

Remember Its...........

$30 - Decoration/ Urn

November 22 @ 12:30pm

@ the Georgina Garden Center

It is going to be a tonne of fun ........I hope if EVERYONE can attend. Just let me know.

If there is someone I have missed please pass on the info!!!!

38 days til' Christmas!!!!

Hope to hear from you soon!!
 
Ladies, I ( Cam's Mom ) am away this weekend running a scrapbooking retreat!  So I can not join you on this really fun afternoon, so my daughter and I made our annual trip to the bush and this is what we came up with this year!  Have a great time, somebody please take a camera and send me some pictures to put on the blog! Thanks Ladies!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment